Coppice Primary School
Coppice Primary School is a vibrant, happy, creative learning community in Hainault, in the London Borough of Redbridge on the borders of Essex.
We are extremely proud to become a Digital Schoolhouse and very excited to get started.
We are a little different to many of the other Digital Schoolhouses as we are a primary school and not a secondary school offering a more transitional session from KS2 to KS3.
Our workshops are tailor-made, in consultation with each visiting school and can be delivered to both KS1 and KS2.
In keeping with the Digital Schoolhouse model, we offer both plugged and unplugged play-based activities to engage and motivate children and to infuse them with a passion for computing.
Workshop days and time
Workshops run fortnightly on a Monday between the hours of 10:45 am- 4:00pm.
- Full access to computer suite – 30 networked PCs.
- iPads available if booked in advance.
- Desks, other rooms and playing fields for unplugged activities.
- Outdoor space available for breaks.
- Covered indoor access for bad weather conditions.
- Lunch can be eaten on site, in the canteen, or a designated area.
Coppice Primary School is serviced by a 2 buses. The 150 drops off outside the school and the 247 drops off 5 minutes away at Forest Academy.
The nearest tube station is Hainault on the Central Line. The 150 and 247 both stop at the station.